Hello and welcome to the lalaland.. Uhm, what? That was random? :O
Okay so I have apparently been nominated for an award that goes around 😉 I guess most of us have or will get this one at one point, but what the hell, if someone pokes me, I shall of course write out a little something.
So it is The Creative Blogger Award, what it is, what it’s for, where it started, I have no idea. I guess it’s just something that’s wandering around blogs, as an intensive to make blog posts, link and send people around to different blogs, making a community thing.
I was nominated by Aeternus Gaming aka Sandrian. I am not exactly sure when or how I came onto Sandrian’s blog, one day we were just following each other I guess? Sandrian’s blog consists of a lot of gaming posts, a passion for FFXIV and WoW (same as me), with some bits of real life things and other small games. I thank theeee for the nomination yo!!
So this award comes with a few rules, as always.
- Thank the person that nominated you and share a link back to their blog :), I think I can now check that bit of!
- Post 5 facts about yourself – damn, what shall I ever share that I have not shared yet?
- Nominate 15-20 people for this award – hahaha no, sorry, not gonna happen. I shall try 2!
- Let the people you nominated know, that you have nominated them – no problemo!
- Post the rules so everyone will understand what to do – You get it right? Follow dem steps gais’n’gurls.
On to the facts – Damn…!
- I am afraid of the dark, because of this I hate going to sleep alone. After the lights are out it’s hard to get out of the bed if I need water or go to the loo. I will sprint to the kitchen/bathroom, feeling something horrific might be chase me. I make up things in my mind that there are demons or aliens (lol?) hiding behind every corner or just standing there watching me.
- I have a huge crush on my Guild Leader in WoW.
- I seem to love cooking shows, recently I have been watching a ton of them – Like Masterchef Austraila etc. I also seem to really like Catfish on MTV…
- I don’t have many friends, and I have figured out, that I really don’t want many either. I am good with a few good or just a single one. I have family for everything I need.
- I am weird. Oh you already knew that? 😛 I communicate a lot with weird facial expressions and noises. Me an my brother snap-chat every day, and we always make each other crack up in laughter cause we are so damn “special”.
Nominations, that is a hard one. I am not sure who has gotten this nomination, but I am sensing a lot. Since I have been a bad blogger and bad reader these last few months because of a busy life, I hope the persons I nominate have not gotten it. Chances are, they have.
I know Phil aka LankyBrit haven’t posted in a while, not the blog I have on my list anyhow but I am going to try anyways. Here is his blog – Phil’s Gaming and More
Xannie at 7 Days a Week, here ya go hunny, have fun ^^,